The purpose of the control curriculum is to teach the child how to have control of their mind and body. Students will be introduced how to control when responding quickly to commands, with using hand and leg techniques, and ultimately understanding and controlling one’s strength when working with one another through self-defense techniques.
Benefit of fantastic CONTROL
– Capable of practicing various sports without hurting themselves or others around them
– Better awareness of how to properly use their strength when participating in other sports
– Better response time when the teacher gives out directions
– Better behavior during class when necessary
– Better control at home with siblings
– Better control when playing with friends
– Better response time when parents give directions
The 10 fundamental skills are:
The purpose of the focus curriculum is to teach the child how to focus ...
The purpose of the teamwork curriculum is to teach the child how to cooperate ...
The purpose of the balance curriculum is to help the child master the skill of balance ...
The purpose of the memory/concentration curriculum is to have students gain ...
The purpose of the discipline curriculum is to positively reinforce the importance ...
The purpose of the fitness curriculum is to expose the child to exercises and activities
The purpose of the coordination curriculum is to teach the child their left from right ...
One’s personal safety should not be equated with one’s ability to fight.
The typical student that begins karate training is somewhat subdued ...