The purpose of the discipline curriculum is to positively reinforce the importance of following rules, maintaining good behavior, and performing at high standards. This is an integral part of the Sentenashi program which students can than adapt to their everyday lives to help them succeed by being able to display discipline of the mind and body.
Benefits of a high level of DISCIPLINE (Self-discipline)
– Better athletes because they have the discipline to pay attention, train hard, and perform with high standards
– Better teammates because they have the discipline to maintain good behavior
– Better students because they have the discipline to behave, participate without being distracted, and study hard
– Better children because they have the discipline to follow the rules, complete their chores, and maintain good behavior
– Better friends because they have the discipline to avoid fighting and peer pressure
The purpose of the focus curriculum is to teach the child how to focus ...
The purpose of the teamwork curriculum is to teach the child how to cooperate ...
The purpose of the control curriculum is to teach the child how to have control ...
The purpose of the balance curriculum is to help the child master the skill of balance ...
The purpose of the memory/concentration curriculum is to have students gain ...
The purpose of the fitness curriculum is to expose the child to exercises and activities
The purpose of the coordination curriculum is to teach the child their left from right ...
One’s personal safety should not be equated with one’s ability to fight.
The typical student that begins karate training is somewhat subdued ...