The purpose of the memory/concentration curriculum is to have students gain familiarity with remembering the basic martial arts techniques and how to perform the techniques appropriately. This includes basics of strikes, blocks, kicks and stances which will be translated into memorizing specific forms known as katas.
Benefits of enhanced MEMORY/CONCENTRATION
– Better recollection of how to perform various physical movements
– Better response time in sports and physical activities
– Better overall participants due to their capability of remembering important details
– Better grades due to capability of remembering material
– Better student’s due to confidence that memory brings out
– More cooperative at home due to the child remembering chores, important rules, dates, etc.
The 10 fundamental skills are:
The purpose of the focus curriculum is to teach the child how to focus ...
The purpose of the teamwork curriculum is to teach the child how to cooperate ...
The purpose of the control curriculum is to teach the child how to have control ...
The purpose of the balance curriculum is to help the child master the skill of balance ...
The purpose of the discipline curriculum is to positively reinforce the importance ...
The purpose of the fitness curriculum is to expose the child to exercises and activities
The purpose of the fitness curriculum is to expose the child to exercises and activities ...
One’s personal safety should not be equated with one’s ability to fight.
The typical student that begins karate training is somewhat subdued ...