The purpose of the teamwork curriculum is to teach the child how to cooperate with others on various tasks. This includes learning good working habits with others, how to perform as a team, as well as understanding the difficulties and challenges that come along with following the rules and maintaining good sportsmanship with others.
Benefits of great TEAMWORK
– Cooperation with teammates in other sports and activities
– Better sportsmanship during games and competitions
– Cooperation with classmates during group projects and activities
– The child will play better with friends and siblings
– Cooperation with family at home, during family gatherings, and on family vacations
The 10 fundamental skills are:
The purpose of the focus curriculum is to teach the child how to focus ...
The purpose of the control curriculum is to teach the child how to have control ...
The purpose of the balance curriculum is to help the child master the skill of balance ...
The purpose of the memory/concentration curriculum is to have students gain ...
The purpose of the discipline curriculum is to positively reinforce the importance ...
The purpose of the fitness curriculum is to expose the child to exercises and activities
The purpose of the coordination curriculum is to teach the child their left from right ...
One’s personal safety should not be equated with one’s ability to fight.
The typical student that begins karate training is somewhat subdued ...